Mr. Sushanta Bora was born in the year 1963 and won the 1st Assam State title in the year 1984 and remained champion till 1987 and following are his notable achievements:
1. Three times winner in All India Inter University east zone team championships.
2. Winner in many singles and mixed doubles All India Tournaments.
3. Represented India in for World championships in Jakarta, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok.
4. Represented India in CWG 1990 in New Zealand.
5. Awarded the Late Gopinath Bordoloi Trophy as the Best Sportsperson in 1990 by Assam Govt.
6. Coaching Experience of 25+ years and trained many national and international stars.
Kaustubh has been playing badminton professionally since 2011 under the guidance of Madhumita Bisht (Padma Shri 2006 and Arjuna Award for Badminton 1982) and Vikram Singh Bisht.
1. 2015 onwards Kaustubh has been a prolific player in State, National and Zonal Tournaments having many Gold medals.
2. Kaustubh has represented India in many International Tournaments as well.
3. After a successful career as an International badminton player, he is now ready to coach the young players. His exciting play, stamina on court and expertise in doubles makes him the right guide to watch out for.
Swarnaraj is an International player. Career Highest World Ranking (BWF) - Men Singles: 265, Men Doubles: 78 (Partner Utkarsh Arora). Current National Ranking
- Men Doubles: 25 (Partner Kaustubh Rawat)
1. Bronze medalist in Men's Doubles in Ukraine in 2017.
2. Played many International Tournaments in Jakarta, Mauritius, Nepal and Europe.
3. Won many medals in State, Zonals and Nationals.
4. Kaustubh's doubles partner and now his aid in coaching. Swarnaraj will provide all his experience and knowledge at our centre. With age on their side, they are a force to watch out for in their new journey
Players with basic skills
Monthly & quarterly
- Assigned Dedicated Coaches.
Teaching the foundations of holding a grip,
basic footwork, and basic strokes is the main
Introduction to: Balancing and coordination
drills are taught.
Progression: Players should be able to
progress to difficult tasks in a span of 6-8
Enroll in Beginner Program
For Aspiring Professional Players
Reach out for details about the
- Focus: identifying and analysing each player's
strengths and opportunities for growth.
Progression: 2-3 workouts each day, providing a
solid foundation for the expanding training
Rigorous gym and physical exercise programmes.
A dedicated trainer and a physiotherapist are
There is a hostel, food, and transportation
Based on merit, players get opportunities to
play games with elite players at Rackonnect-
Pinnacle Badminton Arena.
Enroll in Advanced Program
Looking for a place to book badminton court for an event? Look no further! We offer the best badminton court in Delhi/Ncr for you to organize your next event. With our quality equipment, we take care of everything so you can focus on your event.
Book Your Next Event Now!
- Free Parking
- Healthy Cafe
- Shoes On Rent
- Changing Rooms
- Synthetic Courts
- Shower Facility
- Pro Shop
- Drinking Water