Sushant Bora has a coaching experience of more than 25+ years and trained many National and International players.
1. Represented India for World Championship in 1989 at Jakarta( Indonesia).
2. Represented India for Asian Badminton Championship in 1989 at Shanghai China.
3. Represented India for Common Wealth Games in 1990 at Auckland.
4. Represented India for Malaysia and Thailand Open in 1989 at Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok.
5.Awarded Late Gopinath Bordoloi Trophy as a best sportsperson in the year 1990 by sports journalist of Assam.
Monthly & quarterly
- Assigned Dedicated Coaches.
Focus: Teaching the basic fundamentals of holding a grip,
basic footwork & strokes.
Introduction to: Balancing and coordination drills are taught.
Progression: Players should be able to progress to difficult
tasks in a span of 6-8 months.
Monthly & quarterly
- Assigned and dedicated coach
with national experience.
Focus: Teaching slightly more
advanced strokes and routines.
Strength workouts are more
Introduction of singles and
Introduction to: Full court strokes
and agility training.
Progression: Players move to
holistic game training after
working on their strokes.
Reach out for details about the
- Focus: ldentifying & analysing the
strengths & areas of improvement
of each player.
Progression: 2-3 sessions per day,
with a solid framework for the
growing training schedule.
Rigorous physical fitness & gym
Dedicated trainer &
Hostel, food & transport facilities
Based on merit, players get
opportunities to play games with
elite players at the Prakash
Padukone Badminton Academy.
Looking for a place to book badminton court for an event? Look no further! We offer the best badminton courts in Delhi/Ncr for you to organize your next event. With with our state of the art facility and services, we take care of everything so you can enjoy your event.
Book Your Next Event Now!
- Free Parking
- Drinking Water
- Synthetic Courts
- Clean Changing Rooms
- Shower Facilities
- Healthy Cafe
- Sparring Player available
- Shoes available on rent